Follow rrlmusic on Twitter

February 9, 2011

CRAZY CAT LADY!


The biting February weather has made a sissy of me and I've been cowering from the cold for almost 3 days concurrently. I'm halfway through day 3 and I have concluded that Peaches is really a dog trapped in a cats body. The evidence is persuasive;

#1. Toilet water. Her favorite beverage. #2. She will aggressively beg for food and has on occasion ripped an unguarded sandwich from my fingertips. #3. She fetches. #4. She patrols the front door and keeps watch over potential security threats (primarily a neighboring cat by the name of Merlin). #5. Her nickname is Pooches. #6. Her steamers are the size of at least a Basset Hound or a Cocker Spaniel.

Of course, there is the possibility that she is a cross breed. She does seem to have a smug air of pretentiousness that is synonymous with the feline persuasion. She refuses to listen to commands or any instruction whatsoever even though I KNOW she understands perfectly. She enjoys grocery bags immensely and her favorite pass time is sleeping. Furthermore, she LOVES crawling into unorthodox spaces, such as a back pack or a kick drum. Sometimes she pretends to be a mountain goat by climbing to the highest summit in the room (usually the top of the Yorkville SM2P studio speakers). I have also recently discovered that she is strongly offended by the use of profanity, particularly the word 'fuck'.

Whether she is cat or dog, mountain goat or gopher, she makes these solitude days of winter less lonely. I love her very much.

I sat down in this moment because I was inspire to write a blog. I got distracted after watching Peaches maneuver herself into the pocket of my book bag which is meant to hold a laptop. Though I'm sure I meant to blog about something that had a little more 'depth', particularly since its been so long since my last entry, after much consideration I thought 'what could be deeper than my love for my dear Poochie Pie?'

Love should always be so simple.

Anyway, what was I writing about?

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your blogs Tammy!!! You are such a great writter and shold put togethere a blog book to put on the market..not only a song writter but a novelist!!XOXOXOXO