Follow rrlmusic on Twitter

January 1, 2011

NEW EP AVAILABLE FOR DOWNLOAD!!!

Dearest RRL supporters and friends
There are no words to express our gratitude for the unbelievable success we have encountered this past year. Thank you. Our moment in the sun was absolutely brilliant and we will forever hold it in our minds and hearts for life. The new year brings exciting promise for RRL and we look forward to unraveling the possibilities.Happy NEW YEAR! May the next decade be one of love, tolerance, prosperity, happiness and peace. Much love to you all!
Sincerely, Running Red Lights (Scarlett, Kevin, Dave, Jeff and Josh)


*'Sour Grapes' and 'Music in my Head' are now available for download. Click on the link below.


4 comments:

smitti04 said...

hi running red lights, i saw you at the Niagara Falls New Years Eve Concert and you played this song that I really want to listen to and it has the words chance or change in it, can't really remember which one, if you can help out that would be awesome. Thank you so much.

Running Red Lights said...

Hey! Thank you for reaching out! I hope this comment finds you! I am trying to connect with you on your profile but am unable to figure out how. We played three songs that evening, 'Sour Grapes,' 'Run Away' and 'Music in my Head'. Do any of these ring familiar? You can download Sour Grapes and Music in my Head from our website...'Runway' is currently in the process of being recorded but we can send you a private copy of the demo version if you like!! Let me know.

smitti04 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
smitti04 said...

I think it was runaway. May I please have the private copy of the demo version? thank you so much